Whether you are just starting out with trying for a baby or have been for a while…
It is possible to increase your chances of falling pregnant naturally.
As a matter of fact, I see it in my clinic all the time. Of the women that have come to see me, all have noticed an improvement in their fertility within the first month. For example:
- Increased fertile cervical mucus
- Lengthening of the luteal phase
- Better time ovulation
- Less erratic temperatures pre-ovulation
- Higher temperatures post-ovulation
- Reduced menstrual pains
- Reduced pre-menstrual symptoms
- Better quality menstruation (heavier or lighter, depending on where they came from!)
Also couples that have seemed to have already tried everything, find hope in homeopathy. Couples that have tried IVF, couples that are over 40, have histories of miscarriages. Even couples who have been told by their doctors that they will never be able to conceive…
- Amy had severely scarred fallopian tubes but fell pregnant at 41 years old with a baby boy.
- Mary and her husband had been trying for 8 years and experienced several miscarriages. However, after a few months of homeopathic treatment Mary conceived at 43 years old and now has been the mother of a healthy girl for several years.
- Yanna and her husband suffered from unexplained fertility but she fell pregnant the first cycle after starting remedies and they now have a baby boy.
- Lisa could not conceive month after month, year after year of trying, except for an ectopic pregnancy that cost her one of her ovaries, which kick started early menopause. The hormonal imbalance was reversed through homeopathic remedies and she and her husband now parent a baby girl.
And these are jus a few of the couples that have experienced how homeopathy can restore fertility!
Couples come to me because they want to start trying for a baby and have a healthy pregnancy for a healthy baby or because they struggle with:
- Unexplained infertility
- History of miscarriages
- Hormonal imbalances and period problems such as too light or too heavy periods, painful or irregular periods
- History of contraceptive pill or hormonal coil
- Emotional trauma, anxiety or depression
- Chemical and metal toxicity
- Symptoms of PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome)
- Low libido
- Low sperm count or motility
- Chronic inflammations
- Chronic thrush (candida)
How I work
Once you book your intake, you receive a form that asks you lots of things around your medical history, your family’s medical history, your symptoms, and lifestyle.
Your answers give me a good starting point to make good use of our 1,5-2 hours intake.
During your intake I will be looking with you both at all aspects that are needed for a healthy baby, after all.. healthy parents = healthy baby! A few of those aspects are:
- Your vitality
- Stress levels (a big one these days!)
- Toxicity levels such as heavy metals (especially if you suffer with repeated miscarriages), steroids or other drugs, antibiotics, vaccines
- (Past) use of the contraceptive pill/injections/coil (big hormone imbalance causes)
- Your quality of sleep
- (Past) Physical or emotional trauma
- Uptake of nutrients from your diet
- Underlying health conditions
After our intake, I will let you know what I think is going on for you and what we need to address to get you in the healthiest spot possible. Often I will be able to give you an estimate of how long I think you need treatment for to see changes.
To get those changes:
- I prescribe your homeopathic remedies that you can order with a homeopathic pharmacy (have a look under Frequently Asked Questions)
- I will make suggestions for lifestyle changes and make recommendations for supplements
- You will chart your menstrual cycle by recording test results of ovulation tests, recording your morning temperature, and recording other fertility signs. If you don’t know how to do this yet, you can start today by signing up to my free e-course. I will coach you throughout treatment as well so that charting becomes as easy as breathing!
- We have 4-6 weekly follow-up consultations so I can monitor your progress and switch remedies as needed
- During those follow-ups I will help you interpret your fertility charts so that you can make good use of your 4-6 day fertile window every month. I will also use your charts to identify which glands may need some help and if you suffer with
A hair mineral analysis test is not always a must but I do recommend it as both toxicities and mineral deficiencies can play a role in infertility. If you want to do this, it is best to have this done at least a three weeks before your first consultation so that I receive the report in time and we can tailor your supplement regime and remedy program. If you need help finding an organisation to do this, you can add this in the comments on booking.
Pregnancy & labour
After conception, homeopathy is fantastic because it is really effective and SAFE for your baby. When my patients fall pregnant, I often prescribe for:
- Morning sickness
- Aches and pains
- Water retention
- And of course in preparation for the birth!
Also during labour remedies are brilliant for pain management, dropping energy levels, when labor is not progressing, and for healing afterwards. After birth remedies are great for breast feeding problems such as when the milk does not come in, supply is low or if mom suffers with inflammation.
Therefore I have put together a labor guide. If you are currently pregnant and would like to use homeopathic remedies as part of your labor, you can purchase the guide here.
You can also purchase the labor package and receive this labor guide for FREE. The packaged includes:
- Free homeopathic child birth guide
- An appointment a few weeks in advance of your due date together with your birthing partner where we will go through the remedies and how to use them.
- Remedies selected for you tailored to your likely needs during (pre-)labor
- Any support needed pre-labor, for example if you want to avoid being induced, or if contractions start but do not progress
- A hotline directly to me for your birthing partner, doula and midwife while you are in labor
- An appointment a few days after baby is born.
To help you heal as quickly a possible and help you with any breast feeding issues (milk supply, pains, etc) or any other things baby may be struggling with
Until February 1st, 2018 I am running a special offer for this labor package at $190 / €150. After this the price will go up to $250 / €200.
If your due date is in later in 2018, you can still make use of this low price by purchasing the package this months and planning your first appointment a few weeks in advance of your due date.