The factors for a 91% success rate.
In the first years of working as a fertility specialist I came to discover the best and quickest results came from the cases where:
- The couples had monthly follow-ups;
- I worked closely with the couples so that homeopathic prescriptions could be tweaked when needed;
- The couples took the supplements I recommended;
- The women charted their cycles precisely so we could monitor improvements in the hormone balance.
Of all the couples that completed their treatment with me in this way, 66% conceived within 6 months and 91% with 9 months.
This is why I developed a fertility program that includes all of these elements to also give you the best chance of falling pregnant naturally.
Step 1: Apply
Every month slots become available for 3 new couples wanting to start treatment. You can apply and secure your slot through making a deposit. The page where you can do this, is constantly updated to let you know when the next 3 slots become available. After making the deposit, you receive an e-mail with a link to book in your Fertility Assessment.
If you haven’t already, this is the time to also get started with the Fertility Charting Course so that you can start to collect fertility data of your cycle, that we can use in your treatment!
Step 2: Fertility Assesment
In this first 30 minute call we look at your fertility journey so far and identify the main hurdles that are keeping you from falling pregnant or staying pregnant. In this session I assess which of the three plans is most suitable for you to get you significantly closer to your dream of starting or growing your family! After that session you receive a link to book in one of the three packages. Read more to see which of the three plans suits you best.
Every plan includes:
- Fertility case analysis session (90 min)
- Fertility strategy session with strategist Helen Soutar (60 min)
- Kindara Wink – a Basal Body Temperature (BBT) thermometer that syncs with your phone through Bluetooth
- Kindara Premium subscription 1 year
- Ovulation tests & pregnancy tests for the duration of the plan
- Homeopathic home pharmacy with 36 remedies
- Individualised homeopathic remedies for the duration of the plan
- Individually chosen supplements for the duration of the plan
- Bi-weekly appointments: 1 full fertility follow-up and 1 short fertility update
The plans exclude the following add-ons that you may need as well. I have purposely excluded them from the plan so that you only pay for what you need and use:
- Hair mineral tests to identify metal toxicity
- Extra sessions with Helen Soutar
- Alignment & movement training session
Step 3: Fertility Strategy session
Once you have booked your plan, it is time to get to work! If we have ordered hair mineral tests for you to identify metal toxicity, you’ll be sending out a sample for this. Any alignment and movement training will be booked as well if needed.
However, everyone starts off with a Fertility Strategy session with Helen Soutar. In that session you will talk about what getting pregnant means to you and about your journey fertility so far. She will work with you to identify any emotional blocks that we need to address in your treatment, and she will provide you with strategic tools to overcome any old scripts & emotional hurdles.
This session is absolutely invaluable for your treatment plan and for your fertility outcomes.
Step 4: Fertility Plan Case Analysis
Once you book your Fertility Plan Case Analysis, you receive a form that asks you a couple of things around your medical history, your family’s medical history, your symptoms, and lifestyle.
Your answers, and any test results & charts you may have, give me a good starting point to make good use of our 1,5 hour session.
During this appointment I will be looking with you both at all aspects that are needed for a healthy baby, after all.. healthy parents = healthy baby! A few of those aspects are:
- Your vitality
- Analysis of any fertility charts you may already have
- Analysis of the results of tests you may have already had
- Stress levels (a big one these days!)
- Toxicity levels such as heavy metals (especially if you suffer with repeated miscarriages), steroids or other drugs, antibiotics, vaccines
- (Past) use of the contraceptive pill/injections/coil (big hormone imbalance causes)
- Your quality of sleep
- (Past) Physical or emotional trauma
- Uptake of nutrients from your diet
- Underlying health conditions
Step 5: Execute plan!
And then we can get to work! These are the things that will be part of your individualized Fertility Plan:
- Charting – you will be charting your cycle every day in the app Kindara so that we can monitor your hormonal health (here is where the ovulation tests & thermometer come into play). If you haven’t gone through the Basics to Fertility Charting course yet, that is where you start.
- Homeopathic remedies – you take the remedies as I prescribe them
- Supplements – you take the supplements daily as I prescribe them
- Lifestyle – you work on implementing the lifestyle changes that I have recommended
- Bedroom time – of course you will be making time for each other in the bedroom especially at the times we have identified that you are most fertile. In most cases you can continue to try for a baby while on these plans, there may be exceptions however such as if you need to have a metal detox. This will be carefully discussed with you so that you know what to expect.
- Follow-ups – we have monthly follow-ups so I can assess your progress and assess your charts with you
- Support – you are welcome to join my private Facebook group where you can access peer support as well as asking general questions, email me, or contact me on WhatsApp for emergencies
Step 6: Fertility Support
Once you have completed your individually tailored Fertility Plan, it becomes a waiting game and the monthly fertility support subscription is designed just for that! While you (continue to) try for a baby, you continue on supplements, continue shorter monthly follow-ups to analyse your charts & progress, and receive tweaked prescriptions as needed.
Step 7: Pregnancy support
As soon as you fall pregnant, you can roll into one of the three pregnancy support programs. This way you can receive continued support throughout the early (and fragile!) stages of your pregnancy, get help & prescriptions for common pregnancy complaints, and get the best preparation for birth! A great benefit of the pregnancy program is also that you will continue to receive individually chosen homeopathic remedies & supplements and don’t have to worry about taking all the “right things”.
Should you fall pregnant during one of the plans, the plan is still completed but focus will be on supporting your pregnancy in it’s early stages the best way possible. After that, you can roll over into one of the pregnancy support programs.
Ready to get to work?