- Infertility or recurring miscarriages
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS / PMT)
- Menstrual cramps or premenstrual migraines
- (Early) menopause symptoms
- Any other menstrual related physical or emotional problems
Well then… are you charting your cycle yet?
If not, this is the time to start! I have put together a FREE Basics to Fertility Charting mini course for you. In 5 lessons you are good to go!
“The last lesson was the most informative for me and convinced me I need to track my temp. Having struggled with fertility in the past I was aware of a lot of the information, but I did find it very easy to understand and read through.” – patient of Ingefleur
- Recording your basal body temperature
- Testing for luteinising hormone
- Recognizing and recording physical fertility signs
- Identifying if and when you ovulate
Every cycle’s chart tells you something about your current hormonal levels, and several charts in a row reveals patterns to show how your hormonal system is doing and if any of your glands are under functioning or weak.
Some examples of what charting can reveal:
- Short luteal phases that explain recurring early miscarriages
- Premature onset of menopause
- Stressed out or burnt out adrenal glands
- Low progesterone levels
- Under functioning (hypo) thyroid
- …and more!
“Going through this course has confirmed for me that I have relatively high progesterone which I will be addressing through homeopathic treatment with Ingefleur.”
This course is for you if:
- You want to identify your fertile window to maximise (or minimise!) chances of falling pregnant
- You want to understand why you are not falling pregnant or keep miscarrying
- You want to find out if your symptoms are caused by a hormonal imbalance
- You are not charting yet or have started but feel overwhelmed & confused
What you will learn:
- How to identify your fertile window to maximize (or minimize!) chances of falling pregnant
- What cervical mucus is and why you want to know about it
- How to determine if and when you ovulate
- How to use thermometers and ovulation tests
- How to recognize 10 common hormonal problems from your charts
Ready to get a hold of your hormonal health? Take the first step today and sign up!
Are you already charting and would you like some help interpreting you charts?
Book a one-off 30 minute analysis appointment with me.