…longing for a baby?
…not sure what days of the month you are most likely to fall pregnant?
…getting the feeling that you are falling pregnant every month but losing the pregnancy every time?
…fed up with period pains or PMS /PMT?
If so, it is time to start charting your cycle!
To make it super easy for you I have put together a FREE Basics to Fertility Charting course for you and in 5 lessons you are good to go!
You can start making the most of your cycle today and increase your chances of falling pregnant right away.
Because every woman’s cycle is different, when a woman is most fertile varies per woman and per month.
Fertility charting can help you find your personal most fertile days every month and help you increase your chances of falling pregnant. It can also help you discover which hormonal imbalance is causing your (menstrual) symptoms or preventing you from falling or staying pregnant.
“The last lesson was the most informative for me and convinced me I need to track my temp. Having struggled with fertility in the past I was aware of a lot of the information, but I did find it very easy to understand and read through.” – patient of Ingefleur
Charting is not just marking the calendar when you had your period! It includes:
- Recording your basal body temperature
- Testing for luteinising hormone
- Recognizing and recording physical fertility signs
- Identifying if and when you ovulate
Every cycle’s chart tells you something about your current hormonal levels, and several charts in a row reveals patterns to show how your hormonal system is doing and if any of your glands are under functioning or weak.
Some examples of what charting can reveal:
- Short luteal phases that explain recurring early miscarriages
- Premature onset of menopause
- Stressed out or burnt out adrenal glands
- Low progesterone levels
- Under functioning (hypo) thyroid
- …and more!
“Going through this course has confirmed for me that I have relatively high progesterone which I will be addressing through homeopathic treatment with Ingefleur.”
This course is for you if:
- You want to identify your fertile window to maximise (or minimise!) chances of falling pregnant
- You want to understand why you are not falling pregnant or keep miscarrying
- You want to find out if your symptoms are caused by a hormonal imbalance
- You are not charting yet or have started but feel overwhelmed & confused
What you will learn:
- How to identify your fertile window to maximize (or minimize!) chances of falling pregnant
- What cervical mucus is and why you want to know about it
- How to determine if and when you ovulate
- How to use thermometers and ovulation tests
- How to recognize 10 common hormonal problems from your charts
Ready to get a hold of your hormonal health? Take the first step today and sign up!
Are you already charting and would you like some help interpreting you charts?
Book a 30 minute analysis appointment with me and and I will show you:
- When your fertile window opens
- If and when you are ovulating
- How long your luteal phase is
- Which hormones might be out of balance
- Which hormonal glands may be sluggish or overacting
To help you get the year started well and get on top of your fertility resolutions, this January you can book this analysis appointment for only $40/€30 instead of $55/45 (even if you want your appointment later in the year).